1. Don’t ask us if you think your fat because you can tell it yourself. Some women who already know that they’re fat tend to ask men the same question, as if they are hoping that you would say that they are slim.
2. Don’t ever cut your long hair. Men prefer women to have long beautiful hair but a lot of women often make the mistake of cutting their hair. Why would men want to be with women with extremely short hair who also looks like men?
3. Women should learn to live with the fact that men doesn’t always think about them.
4. Most men love pet dogs and they hate cats. So if you’re a woman and you have a pet cat, give it to a friend or perhaps a relative.
5. Men who are into sports usually go out during the weekend, so let them be. Don’t interfere with their routine. Don’t even think of asking him out to go shopping because it can’t be considered a sport.
6. You have too many clothes and shoes. What is it with women and too many clothes? Or shoes? Most women are unaware that they have so many stuffs that a lot of men don’t appreciate much. Men on the other hand, are contented having a few pieces of clean clothes that they can wear everyday. Just look at women who have lots of clothes and shoes; they often find it hard to wear the right clothes for the right occasion. They are like tops whirling around.
7. Men don’t like women who are too emotional and always crying. Women can cry for as much as they want but not all men like it. In fact, to them, it’s simply blackmail. A lot of women often make the mistake of thinking that they can get their way by crying in front of men but they are wrong.
8. Yes or No are great answers for men. Lots of women tend to say a lot of things when all they need to say is a yes or a no. Men don’t like too much talking and they would rather keep silent in most situations. When a man asks you – ‘Are you hungry?’, you don’t need to enumerate the foods that you want to eat or the food you ate at a party the other night. A simple ‘yes’ is enough.
9. Don’t fake things because men don’t like to be deceived. If you want to deceive men, make sure that you do it effectively because if you get caught, it’s a different thing. Some women make the mistake of deceiving men, whether intentionally or unintentionally.
10. Christopher Columbus was able to discover America without directions and so men also don’t need directions. Most men even hate using maps because they already know the directions. Women should therefore not insist in giving directions nor try to direct the lives of men. Men will simply laugh at you if you insist your will.