Always funny to see small mistakes leading to big disasters unless it happens to you. Hah. These the tales of some of those mistakes.
“How old am I ?”
Matt Brooks of Cheshire, England, wanted to retire. He was a furnaceman, he thought he was 68 years old in 1981. When he got to the bureau to apply for the retirement he learned that he was 79 and should have applied 14 years earlier.
“Drumstick Of Doom”
There once was a parade in Ventura, California. One of the drum major of the parade flicked his stick up in the air. It hit a power cable and melted on it. There was a blackout in the entire neighborhood, the radio station was out for the day. It also burned some grass.
In the united nations meeting, U.S Ambassador of the United Nations, Warren Austin said that the Jews and Arabs should settle their differences [...] Continue Reading…
1. You’re dreaming about the web games. When you’re an addict in web games, you will usually have dreams about it. In fact, in your dreams, you may appear as the character in the game. If you have the habit of talking while sleeping, you can ask your roommate or your brother/sister if you’re talking in your sleep and ask if it’s about web games.
2. You don’t feel at ease when you’re not able to play web games within the day. You’re irritated, disappointed, and you can’t seem to settle down. It’s like when you’re alone, you’re always imagining the game and you talk about it all the time. When friends ask you out, you tell them excuses like ‘I can’t go with you right now, my mom won’t let me out’
3. When you surf the net, you make it a point to check out the web games. [...] Continue Reading…
1. Snore loudly. If you don’t like your roommate and you want to freak him out, you can snore loudly. Do this every night. When he is about to enter the room, start snoring loudly; continue snoring until your roommate can no longer stand it. Get up (as if you were surprised to see him awake) and say – “Hey, have you slept already?”
2. Start talking to yourself. Do this everyday whenever your roommate is in the room. You can talk about silly things or even serious things. Try to observe his reaction. If continues to look at you, turn to him and say “What are you looking at?”
3. Buy plenty of food items and put them on your bed. Start eating but try to ignore your roommate. After a couple of minutes, turn to him and say –“Do you want to eat?” at the same time you try [...] Continue Reading…