These little mosquitoes, if you look at them you would think, ah just a poor little insect, but lets look at some of the impacts these little mosquitoes have had on our society.
1. Malaria – If you wonder how millions of people die a year? Then time to know more than 1 million people each year die because of Malaria. And it is caused by none other than the poor Mosquitoes.
2. West Nile Virus – This virus used to be found in Africa, West Asia and the Middle East, it caused lots of issues in those areas. But recently it killed many, one of the outbreaks started back in 1999, in 2003 and also in 2007.
3. Dengue Fever – Now you will realize what a small little dirty mosquitoe can do for you. That is why they say never ever underestimate anyone. There are 100 million cases and more than 15,000 deaths from this disease each year. Not that known around developed counteries but third world counteries still suffer from this disease.
4. Yellow Fever – True power of this little mosquito, this disease is so strong that a totally healthy person can go from healthy to dead in three days. This is although not that much known and is very rare one.
5. St.Louis Encephalitis – inflammation of the brain. Basically it refers to the big headed people.
If you still think, you are small enough to make a difference then think again in fact, if you are so sure that you are small enough to make a difference then lock up yourself in a room with a mosquitoe in it.
ps – site crashed someone sent it to StumbleUpon, I have fixed the issue.. Sorry…