I was checking around the net and I found this little Google Trick, and I must say its just toooooo good, you will have to try it to see, I mean you can show it to your friends, your computer teacher and I bet most of them do not know this little neat trick.
It works for other websites but I recommend using it on Google, thats where you will see the trick at its best.
Now follow the steps to check out this cool little trick.
1. Go to Google.com and Click Image
2. Fill in the search box with anything you like, in my case I had cars.
3. You will get a result page with lots of thumbnail images.
4. Now delete the address bar in my case it was
5. Copy and paste the following code in the bar and watch the magic. The code is in a TEXT file, just select all and paste it in the address bar, “control+a to select all or edit >select all>copy”
Click the LINK to get the code.
Please share your experience here, I will be adding more cool Google tricks.
Quite fun, if you keep re-deleting the address bar and re adding the code it gets faster and faster
Thanks to Bag in comments
@ another commenter…
This trick has nothing to do with virus, and it is 100% safe, nothing related to virus, it is just a java code that makes the image search fancy.