Collection of Fun and Informative Statistical Facts that will blow you away
Disclaimer – I am not sure how well researched are these facts, most of them are correct others I have no idea about. But that is with every statistic fact out there. I have added a little comment after each fact just for fun. They are all SUPER DUPER hilarious share them with friends if you like it…
Here goes the list —
1. Traveling by air is the safest means of transportation. You are more likely to get killed in a car accident or by an animal.
Next time you are traveling by plane, feel comfortable and have a good sleep.
2. A car is stolen almost every minute in the United States.
Next time you are parking your car make sure you have a lock system plus some additional security system
3. It will take a person more than 100 years + to drive a car to Sun.
Forget about going to Sun by car.
4. More than 50% of the accidents happen during the weekend.
Make sure you drive safely on weekends.
5. A person on average spends almost 10 minutes in shower.
My aunt goes for 2 hours, she loves taking shower.
6. An average person speaks about 30,000+ words per day.
WoW just lots of work, If I were to ask someone to write those 30,000 words he will pass out.
7. The average person spends about 2 years of their life talking over the phone.
I swear to god my mom talks well more than 10 hours a day over phone.
8. An average person spends about 2-3 weeks of his life waiting for the traffic light to change.
That is why I never wait for the light to change and just cross the road.
9. Law of Right – 90% of people who enter a store turn to the right.
I am going for the left side from today
10. 1% of the world population at any given time of a day is drunk
My uncle is drunk 24/7, he is one of them.
11. More than 15 people annually get killed trying to steal from vending machine.
That is why I will always steal from local grocery story. Safe and convenient.
12. Chances of you being murdered is one in twenty thousand.
Now I know why there are so many murders, you can just escape this small margin.
13. Odds of being killed by a dog is one in six hundred thousand.
This is false in case of BullDog
14. Odds of being killed by Blizzard or Tornado is one in a million.
I will be having fun in next Tornado. I have chances of survival.
15. Odds of being killed by falling of the bed are one in three million.
That is why I always sleep on floor.
16. Odds of ending up in mars after waking up are 1 in 5 billion.
I wouldn’t mind the free ride.
17. Odds of being Killed in a car accident is one in ten thousand.
LoL not the case if you are in India.
18. Odds of dying in a bath tub is one in a two million.
I am not taking shower anymore.
19. Only 3 out of 5000 husbands tell their wives daily that they love them.
I never heard my dad say I love you to my mom.
20. Married men tip better than unmarried men.
Ya they come to bar because they are pissed .
21. One out of every 12 people are arrested every year in the US.
I am not walking on the streets of the US again.
22. Believe it or not women shoplift more often than men, the stats are 5 to one.
Always wondered how come my History class teacher wore different wrist watches every day year long.
23. One out of every five people do not know what their astrological sign.
I think I know mine, Oh what was it?
24. Fifty percent of teenager boys say they would rather be RICH than SMART.
Ya very true, everyone wants to be 50 cents or Justin Timberlake now.
25. Most of the population in the US believe in ghost and devil.
I always see ghosts when i am in the US. Now I know why.
26. 55% of men who are divorced feel they are happier after the divorce.
Guess why my uncle divorced.
27. 80% of women who are divorced feel they are happier after the divorce.
Women Women, can’t live with them, can’t live without them.
28. 80% of the WORLD’s population believe that there is a life after death “afterlife”
I do not want to live and afterlife. It is enough for me to live once on this Earth.
29. 200-400 babies are born worldwide every minute.
Control the population people. No doubt why population is so high.
30. 10 babies will be given to wrong parents each day.
I think i was given to wrong parents.
31. 10 million other people share the same birthday as yours.
Wish I knew all these guys.
32. Safest age of life is when you are 10-11years old.
Ya because parents are always over you.
33. You are more likely to get attacked by a walker by than a shark.
I aint walking outside anymore. Gonna do only swimming
34. You are more likely to get killed by a cow than a shark.
This could be true. I have seen it.
35. The percentage of men who wash their hands after using a toilet is only 52%.
I never wash my hands lol, So I wasn’t the only one, nor my friends.
36. The percentage of women who wash their hands after using a toilet is 85%.
I knew my girl is clean, way to go.
37. More than 500 people get injured by their jewelry every month.
My mom is a good example.
38. About 500,000 credit cards in circulation will turn out to have incorrect cardholder information.
My dad name is incorrect on his CC.
Last but not least my favorite of them all.
98% of all the statistics are made up.
If you liked this post, please share it on StumbleUpon, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Email, Msn Messenger, Yahoo Messenger and every other means of communication.