Some people have bad breath 24/7, this is not for those people. This for people who have bad breath at times even if they brush it comes back after a few hours. Imagine being next to your girlfriend’s father and coming close to him to talk about your future. But all he can think about is your horrifying breath.
I will give you 3 tips on how to fix bad breath quickly. Want to get rid of bad breath in restaurant with a special friend, yes there are ways to fix this swiftly.
Tip # 1: Keep your mouth wet, if your mouth get’s dry easily which happens to a lot of people. There is a very easy way to fix this, drink some liquor. But for some people the mouth keeps getting dry so that fix doesn’t work. If you’re at home or at restaurant, get a lemon and squeeze all the juice in your mouth. The acid keeps your mouth moist and undry.
Tip# 2: This one is effective in restaurants especially. If you sense that your breath is atrocious, ask the waiter for a dish with parsley, ginger, basil or mint. Those things are great combatants of bad breath.
Tip# 3: Ask for a small packet of salt, put it in your pocket without anyone noticing. Tell your party that you need to use the washroom, gorge a bit of water and then pour the salt in your mouth. Gargle it till you think it has done it’s job. Remember hot water and salt is good combo to defeat bacteria in the mouth.
Health, Random Stumblz
The big country on the west coast of North Africa is a very interesting country that has many interesting cultures and customs. The area it’s situated is called the bulge. Here are some interesting facts about it.
- Ghana is a big country but not the biggest in Africa, it is around the size of Great Britain or the same size of Oregon.
- Most of the country is full of flat lands or dry lands in the center. The country lies 150m above sea level but some areas of the country peak over 800m.
- The country achieved independence from the UK in 1957.
- Independence day is the 6th of March
- It has a tropical weather which stays like that for most of time in the year.
- The highest temperature goes up to 37Celsius.
- The motto of the country is “Freedom and Justice”.
- The population is near 20million and most of the population live near Accra which is the capital. There are some other major urban cities but just a few.
- More than 70dialects are present in the country, making communication a bit weird and hard.
- There are three major religion in Ghana, Christians being the majority, Islam is the second most practiced religion and there are few animists.
- Ghana is one of the African country which had Europeans for a longtime, since the 1400s.
The Ivory Coast is a country in the West Coast of the African continent, it has Ghana to it’s east, Burkina Faso to it’s northeast, Liberia to it’s southwest, Guinea to it’s northwest and Mali to it’s north. Mali and Burkina Faso are the only ones it has trade relations with. The country is known for it’s Ivory and Cocoa, so here are some ore facts about it.
- Before The Ivory Coast became a french colony it was separated into three regions Gyaaman, Kong Empire and Baoulé.
- Still to this day the country is mostly composed by these ethnics.
- The country still holds ties with France, who formerly controlled it.
- The country has a debt of 13 billion because of all the political crises it went through.
- Most people in the Ivory Coast live near the beaches and coastlines of the country, while some live in the forested areas.
- 17 million people live in the Ivory Coast, with birth average of 4 per women and literacy rate of over 50% .
- French is the official language but there are many local dialects.
- Cannabis is the most common drug in the Ivory Coast, though to be a gift by the gods, only thought by the locals.
- The Ivory has three different seasons, temperature don’t vary to much but the humidity does a lot.
- There are three major beliefs, Catholic, Muslim and native religions.
- The Ivory Coast is among the world’s largest producers of cocoa, coffee beans and palm oil.
- The Ivory Coast is known to be a country that loves Soccer, this can be seen by it’s great soccer team that has reached the world cup twice in recent years.
- Abidjan is where most countries hold their embassies, it’s the most famous and tourist attractive city of the Ivory Coast because it has tons of beach and festivals.
- But the capital is Yamoussoukro, which is more up north and in the center of the country.
There are many other fun facts about the Ivory Coast but these are the most interesting ones, you can always visit the embassy of the country in your country and find out more about it.